Friday, December 10, 2010

Bad Day

 Have you ever had a day where everything goes wrong weather the boy you like hates your guts and you feel everything and everyone is giving up on you thats how i feel but I've taught my self to not let that happen because if you start thinking that then thats all your gonna worry about when you get older. I sometimes feel that my parents are giving up on me but they're not their just telling you what you need to no . If any of you guys have younger brothers or sister and you feel that that's all your parents care about its not just because they spend time with them its time for you to act more mature and taking charges well i just wanted to write my feelings out and if any of you guys are going thru the same thing comment and maybe you or me  can give some tips untill then bye

No comments:

Post a Comment